Our Edinburgh based client has remained busy during the crisis and are now looking to further expand their function in the heart of the city.
Joining one of the core teams, this lucky individual will initially get stuck into developing a vital software solution for a well-earned and extensive customer base, and subsequently gain experience across a considerable range of projects - allowing a keen, mid-level .Net Developer to build on their technical skills while pushing their career forward.
All of this is there for the taking, and what’s more our client has a long track record of looking after its employees through bonuses, comprehensive packages, flexible working arrangements and more.
So if this is the kind of role and organisation you can see yourself thriving in, and you’re up to the challenge, take a look at the info below and apply before it’s snapped up by someone else!
The technical side:
- Strong experience of C# .Net development (preferably with some .Net Core)
- REST API development skills
- PL/SQL database development skills ideally - although others can be considered if you have some Oracle knowledge
- Some experience with unit testing and ideally a Test Automation/TDD focused environment
- Experience across the full SDLC with the ability to contribute across the spectrum from requirements analysis through to design and more
The personal side:
- Proactive contributor to technical discussions and team improvements
- Eagerness to learn and stay up to date with movements in the tech space
- Ability to work effectively both as part of an Agile team and independently on complex projects
So if this sounds good to you so far and you fancy an this opportunity to prove your .Net skills, receive a great package including bonuses, a great pension, flexible hours, and more, then apply with an up to date CV and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco!