Based right in the heart of Edinburgh’s city centre, this is a brand new opportunity for an Android specialist to join a growing tech-focussed organisation who’ll be putting your technical skills and passion to good use, rewarding you well for your efforts with a great package, and will allow you to work on products that’s will help change the healthcare industry.
Due to the importance of their mobile products, my client’s looking for someone who’s kicked off their career and is now ready for a new challenge where their Android expertise will be fully realised to design and develop new features that will benefit the world’s current healthcare model.
So if you’re happy and confident working with Kotlin / Java / JVM and have a solid knowledge of the Android SDK, we want to hear from you, so get in touch with Craig at Abrecco right away!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the native SDK from concept, design, you will develop and improve our client’s mobile apps
- Design and build advanced App features for the Android platform.
- Acting as the key resource for everything Android development related
- Bringing new ideas to the table to contribute towards the ongoing improvement of the development function
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong commercial experience of Android app development
- Skills across Kotlin / Java / JVM / etc. and other Android-relevant technologies
- Knowledge of OO design principles and patterns
- Ideally, but not necessarily, any experience working in TDD or Continuous Delivery environments
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Android Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our central Edinburgh city centre based client. A competitive salary of up to £55,000 plus benefits available for the lucky candidate, so get in touch with Craig at Abrecco ASAP before this one’s snapped up!