C++ Software Engineer
Our West Lothian based client has done incredibly well for themselves in becoming one of the world’s leading providers of software and hardware solutions to the scientific market; manufacturing a wide range of the highest selling, most visible gizmos in their sector.
As well as strong C++ skills, they’d like you to have solid experience across the full SDLC - from gathering requirements and designing solutions to coding, delivery and maintenance – and for you to be a proactive team player who’d be happy working as part of a collaborative development function in a Windows environment.
Alongside a competitive salary and a great R&D-style work setting, a range of great benefits from flexible working arrangements to bonuses, early finishes on Fridays and more! So if this opportunity sounds like something you’d love and the change you’re looking for, apply now and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco to find out more!
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Proven experience developing in C++
- Exposure to the full SDLC from concept to delivery
- Good understanding of Object Oriented (OO) programming; design methods, patterns, etc.
- Proven experience and skills in designing user interfaces (UI)
- Experience across Instrumentation, Graphics, and/or Mathematical programming would be a bonus
- Ideally some familiarity with Source Code tooling (preferably TFS) and Bug tracking Systems
On offer is a comprehensive package that includes a flexible working week, early finishes on Fridays, private medical insurance, bonus scheme, pension and more. So if you’ve read this far, what are you waiting for? Apply with your latest CV before someone else beats you to it!