Cyber Vulnerability Specialist
Abrecco’s client, a leading, global-reaching organisation within the financial domain, is looking for a Vulnerability Specialist who can perform key duties across weakness identification and risk management, as well as designing and implementing any and all vital improvements to ensure the ongoing security of their wider infrastructure
The lucky individual who ‘secures’ this opportunity will have a solid grasp of networks and systems and be fully aware of their vulnerabilities, will have experience with related commercial scanning tools, and be able to not only explain threats to representatives at all levels but be instrumental in their resolution and prevention. This is a key role in ensuring the security of the organisation as a whole, so if you’re up to the challenge, let Liam at Abrecco know!
What the role entails:
- Taking responsibility for the overall vulnerability/risk management roadmap
- Use your knowledge of network and systems to detect potential threats to infrastructure
- Lend a hand to relevant teams to resolve any problems and prevent future security issues
- Identify possible function improvements from new tech to changing processes/policies
- Liaise with representatives at all levels to explain threats and their potential impacts
What they want you to bring to the table:
- Good knowledge of threat analysis, exposure to commercial vulnerability scanning tools and experience of scanning profiles, environments, etc.
- Acting as a key technical resource in issue prioritisation, prevention and where necessary, threat resolution
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels up to CISO/CTO, and explain risks and possible resolutions to them
- Good grasp of network infrastructure/principles (OSI Model, routing, TCP/IP) and systems, and an awareness of common vulnerabilities
- Ideally certified in one of the following areas: CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker / CISM: Certified Information Security Manager / CompTIA Security / CompTIA A+ / Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
So if you have the above skills and experience, and like the sound of this role offering up to £70,000 plus benefits including bonus, flexible working arrangements, health cover, and more, apply with your latest CV before this one’s snapped up!