This is a wide-ranging and rewarding opportunity and in return for your efforts, a very competitive salary is on offer plus a benefits package which includes remote working with the occasional trip into the office.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading development efforts and overall vision as the head of a team working on a range of Web Apps and Windows Services
- Identifying and implementing improvements to core products and expanding the existing suite
- Working across the spectrum from defining and translating requirements through to writing functional specifications, design and development
- Being a key contact as you bridge the gap between business an technical correspondents
- Scoping projects, setting timelines, and ensuring successful delivery of customer-centric solutions
What you’ll offer:
- Solid knowledge and experience across C#, .NET and MVC as well as Rest API development
- A background in (ideally cross-functional) team management
- Full SDLC exposure and knowledge of Agile Development practices
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise well with/gather requirements from individuals at all levels
- SQL Database design, queries and management skills
- Any knowledge of automated testing / CI/CD
- Exposure to tools such as Jira, Confluence or similar
A great team in Aberdeenshire is looking for a leading figure. Someone who can come on board and not only manage development activities, but bring new ideas to the table , shape the future of the company through contributions to the overarching technical vison, and use their technical skills and knowledge to improve and improve and expand the core product suite.
Acting as a key technical correspondent for both the business and its customer base, you’ll be working across the spectrum from gathering requirements and translating them into functional specifications through to project scoping, workflow management and application/windows services development.
This is an excellent chance for an experienced and talented individual to use their skills whilst being well rewarded for their work. So if this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for (or perhaps didn’t even know you wanted yet!), apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco to find out more!