Embedded Software Engineer
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Extensive experience of C programming for Embedded Linux
- Strong skills in Real Time Embedded Software Engineering and ideally driver development
- Solid interpersonal, client-facing skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- A team player able to bring new, innovative ideas to solve complex engineering challenges
- Previous experience working in a lab environment with tools such as oscilloscopes
Desirable bits and bobs:
- Any previous exposure to cyber security would be ideal but not necessary
- Microcontrollers / Microprocessors knowledge
- Any experience using other languages like C++ / Java / C#
- Previous experience working across the full SDLC in an Agile, cross-functional R&D environment
Abrecco are working with our West-Lothian based client to source an Embedded Software Engineer with strong Real Time Embedded C experience. The successful applicant will be a creative, approachable team player able to bring new ideas to an established team of like-minded software engineers in order to enhance product offerings used all over the world and across a variety of (very!) different industries.
You’ll get plenty of opportunities to work on a range of exciting projects where communication skills are just as important as technical abilities, be well rewarded for your efforts as you design new customer-driven solutions, and get involved across the full lifecycle from scoping and design through to development, implementation and more.
In return for your well appreciated efforts and skills, our client is offering a competitive salary of circa £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and more. Please forward your latest CV for immediate consideration and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco to find out more!