Embedded Software Engineer
Abrecco are recruiting on behalf of our global client an Embedded Software Engineer with commercial real-time development experience in C. You will be required to work on a variety of exciting projects in a multi-national environment where strong communication skills are key. If this has your attention then get in touch with Liam to find out more.
- Strong skills in embedded software development
- Extensive commercial Real-Time Development experience using C
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microcontrollers (MSP430, 8051)
- Microprocessors (ARM/ Intel/ Atom)
- Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and associated design considerations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with strong client facing skills to join a well established organisation able to offer varied and all encompassing project work. You will be involved in the scoping, specification, design, development and verification of a variety of software applications.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary of £35k to 45k depending on your level of experience plus an excellent benefits package. Please forward your latest CV to Liam or simply get in touch to find out more.