Front End Developer
Our client - which started out two decades ago as a two-person operation and has now grown to a market-leading, four-continent-spanning success story - is on the hunt.
With their unique range of products disrupting the industry, they’ve now identified a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious Front End Developer to join their team and be a part of this ongoing success!
Joining an experienced, cross-functional and collaborative development team, you’ll get plenty of chances to work on a variety of challenging projects. What’s more, with remote working, flexible hours, annual bonuses and a competitive salary of up to £35,000 on offer, they’ll reward this lucky individual for their efforts and then some! So if you consider yourself to be a dynamic self-starter with a track record of creating quality Front End User Interfaces and Web Applications, I want to speak to you about this great chance to use your creative flair!
What the team’s up to:
- Delivering greenfield projects as well as further developing existing solutions
- Providing support for their suite of core applications
- Working as a close-knit, highly collaborative unit to successfully deliver on key projects
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Ideally experience with React (though our client’s happy to help you cross-train from Vue /Angular, etc.!)
- Experience with HTML, CSS / SASS
- Good working knowledge of Git
- Ideally, some experience working in a Linux environment
- Any experience with Node.js, AWS or MySQL would be nice to have, however is not essential
So if this sounds like you, don’t hesitate! Apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration for this great opportunity and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco for more!