Front End Developer
Would you like to work on projects with some of the world’s biggest brand names? Do you value working with great developers who use best practice? If the answer is yes, please read on. This could be the perfect role for you!
Due to some big client wins, Abrecco’s north-east England based client continues to grow and have an opening for a talented mid or senior level Front End Developer. Working remotely with occasional office visits, you should be experienced in front end development with an eye for good UX, be able to write good clean code and create applications with great architecture. You will bring a product mindset and be invested in the solution.
What you will be doing:
- Working on a range of challenging projects for major clients
- Creating and building responsive website front ends
- New product development and product enhancement
What you will need:
- Experience in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Any experience with Redux, TypeScript or Unit Testing (Jest, Cypress) would be useful
With great opportunities for progression and a generous salary of up to £42k plus bonus on offer for the winning candidate, now is the perfect time to join our client and enjoy being a part of their ongoing success. Apply now with your latest CV for consideration.