Infrastructure Architect – Cloud/Storage/Networking - 6 months – North Lanarkshire
Abrecco’s North Lanarkshire based client is in need of a Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions Architect to work with operations and project teams to analyse existing storage, networking and backup solutions against business needs then take responsibility for the new solution design, quality, governance, risk mitigation etc.
You will then be responsible for leading internal and external resource in the design and delivery of solutions so as well as expertise in datacentre virtualisation, storage, backup and cloud, you will have excellent planning and coordination skills, coupled with wider high level technical knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure technologies.
- Plan and Design enterprise storage and backup solutions
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risk and issues to ensure customer goals are delivered
- Coordinate delivery utilising internal and third party resource
- Influence and shape the delivery strategy ensuring quality
Personal and technical attributes:
- Proven Microsoft enterprise infrastructure design and architecture experience (Azure, Office365 etc)
- Expertise in Cloud, backup, storage and virtualisation technologies.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with technical and non-technical audience at all levels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to conceptualise articulate ideas
- Excellent skills in planning, organisational and coordination
Apply with your CV together with details of your availability and required day rate for immediate consideration or get in touch to find out more.