IT Support Analyst –– Windows – Paisley
Abrecco has been engaged to recruit an experienced and highly customer focussed IT Support Analyst on behalf of our client to be based at their site near Paisley. You will be joining a small team in the provision of technical user support in a medium to large scale Windows environment. In addition to your technical abilities supporting Windows 10, Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMWare and Citrix, you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive attitude and be extremely customer focussed. If this sounds like you, apply now or get in touch with Craig to find out more!
- Support users at all levels within the business resolving incidents, problems and Service Requests
- Take ownership of technical problems from initial contact to final resolution
- Provide remote and deskside support to users across multiple sites
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and escalate issues to other teams when required
Personal and technical attributes:
- Experience of 2nd and 3rd level deskside & remote user support in a large scale Windows environment
- Positive proactive attitude with excellent customer service skills
- Commercial experience supporting Windows desktop/laptops, Office 365, Active Directory, Citrix etc.
- Any additional knowledge of Windows Server, VMWare, virtualisation / MS Exchange etc.
- Hardware / software support / upgrade / distribution etc.
- Full driving licence and ability to work between multiple sites
This is a permanent position working with a well established business commencing ASAP. Please apply with your CV together with details of your availability and required salary for immediate consideration.