Lead PHP Developer
Are you an experienced Lead Developer looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be part of company that is growing its Technical department? If so, please read on…
Abrecco’s client based south of Glasgow is currently in the market for an experienced Lead Developer to drive forward a range of existing and new projects. You will be an excellent programmer with great communication skills and have an holistic approach to your work.
So if you are passionate about technology and want to be a key part of our client’s growth, don’t delay, get in touch now!
What you will be doing:
- Leading the development team from a technical perspective
- Developing and improving a range of internal and external applications
- Mentoring and developing team members
- Communicating effectively with internal stakeholders
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in a Lead Developer or Technical Team Lead role
- Strong experience of PHP development, ideally in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of MySQL, or similar databases
- Ideally, you’ll also have some experience of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony etc.)
Working remotely with occasional office visits in the long term, a fantastic package of up to £65,000 (D.O.E.) is on offer for the winning candidate. So if you have the skills and are up for the challenge, apply now with your latest CV before it’s too late!