Product Manager - Software / SaaS - Lanarkshire - £DOE
A great commercial mindset, a background in software product management, a keen eye for detail, and experience across the full Product Lifecycle; if you’re ticking these boxes so far, then you’re likely the kind of individual that our client’s wanting on board as their new Product Manager! This lucky person will be building relationships with both new and established clients, be at the forefront of a evolving and expanding software product range, and be joining the team at an exciting time for the organisation and its members. So if you’re reading this and thinking this is the kind of opportunity you’ve been waiting for, have a look at the finer details below.
Abrecco’s client has an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to be an integral part of their organisation as they strive to build on their success to date. With investment behind them, they’re on track to grow their revenue tenfold over the next decade and be key player in their industry; one of the largest and fastest growing in the world right now!
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a technology-focussed business, be a proactive individual with a keen commercial insight, and be able to utilise their excellent interpersonal skills to foster and strengthen ties with a variety of customers in different sectors. So if this sounds like the role for you, apply now and let’s discuss the finer details of this brilliant new opening!
What you’ll be doing:
- Being responsible for the go-to-market planning for your products and expanding them
- Working closely with Product Owners and using roadmaps to improve solutions and customer experience
- Operating across the full Product Lifecycle from conception to launch and growth initiatives
- Presenting to and liaising with users and stakeholders to gather requirements and galvanise relationships
What you’ll bring:
- Strong experience as a Product Manager, having worked across the full Product Lifecycle
- A background in working on commercial software solutions in a B2B environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- A proactive attitude, data-driven mindset, and a keen commercial insight for value and return
- Flexibility to travel within the role
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Product Manager looking for an opportunity to apply their keen commercial vision and interpersonal skills to a key post within an organisation on track to achieve large-scale growth and success in the near future. Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch with Liam Kirton on 01312267331 to find out more!