What’s missing from your current role?
A friendly, teamwork-oriented working environment located in the middle of the city that makes your commute a doddle?
A solid pipeline of projects to get stuck into that’s growing even as you read these words?
What about that great benefits package you’ve always wanted that includes flexible hours, a great bonus and ongoing opportunities to develop and grow?
You know what I’m going to say don’t you…Our client has all of the above (and more)!
So if you happen to be an experienced full stack Python developer who likes the sound of working in an Agile and evolving workplace in the heart of Edinburgh….this is your lucky day! Our client will look after you, greatly reward and appreciate your efforts and allow you to work on new and existing software solutions used by a wide-ranging and growing client base across the globe.
So now that I’ve done my bit, it’s your turn to pop your CV over so we can have a chat!
What you’ll be up to:
- Developing user-friendly products, ensuring quality and scalability
- Enhancing our client’s product suite and being a key player in new project implementation
- Participating in requirement reviews and designing best-fit solutions to meet them
- Being a key part of a cross-functional team in one of the most social environments in Edinburgh
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A few years’ experience with Python and ideally Django
- MySQL skills or previous experience with similar relational databases with a view to cross over
- Experience in a Linux / Apache / RedHat environment would be highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Python Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our client. An excellent salary is on offer depending on experience, plus a benefits package that includes one of the best bonuses we’ve seen, flexible working arrangements and more. So why wait? Apply now with your latest CV and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco!