QA Network Specialist - Permanent - Edinburgh - DOE
If you have a strong networking background and might be interested in something different, this may be the role for you. Our client, a specialist in network security are looking for someone ideally with CCNP level knowledge to contribute to the product test strategy; developing and executing tests as well as working with the SOC team to reproduce live issues.
You will form part of the product development team and deliver manual and automated testing for products, features and enhancements as well as contributing to the overall strategy. This is a highly technical role ideally suited to someone interested in working across software, system, networking and cloud technologies to deliver world class products.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and documenting test cases, plans, environments and configurations for DDoS protection and management
- Work as part of a collaborative cross functional team contributing to test strategy development
- Design, develop and execute tests (systems, features, acceptance etc)
- Identification of bugs, reproducing scenarios, recording and verification of solutions
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive IP networking knowledge and experience ideally to CCNP (TCP/IP, UDP, BGP etc)
- Some experience in QA / Testing (Unit, System, Acceptance, Feature, Regression and Network Testing)
- Knowledge of Linux and Scripting (Shell or Python)
- Linux administration and virtualization experience would be beneficial
- Degree educated in a relevant subject (Computer Science or similar)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to join a growing company who can offer a varied and exciting working environment at the forefront of DDoS prevention along with an excellent salary and benefits. What are you waiting for? Apply now or get in touch with Chris to find out more!