Ruby Developer - Glasgow
Based slap bang in the middle of Glasgow’s city centre, this is a brand new opportunity for someone keen to join a growing tech-focussed organisation who will not only help you build on your technical skills, but reward you well for your efforts at the same time.
Our client is looking for an experienced and energetic developer to join their team working on Ruby-based innovative customer-focussed apps designed to help people on a daily basis, and provide assistance to those who really need it.
So if that sounds good to you so far, apply now and get in touch with Chris at Abrecco!
- Develop web-based solutions using Ruby, ensuring quality, scalability and performance
- Participate in reviews of requirements, specifications and designs to determine best-fit solutions
- Test delivered work to ensure high quality across different devices and browsers
- Work with minimal supervision to keep multiple projects moving forward simultaneously
Personal and technical attributes:
- Ideally 2+ years’ commercial experience developing Ruby on Rails web-based applications
- Full Stack development experience (Ruby/PHP/Python or similar as well as HTML/CSS/MySQL/etc.)
- Experience of working in an Agile/TDD/CI/CD environment
- Integration with external systems via REST or SOAP APIs
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our Glasgow city centre based client. So get in touch with Chris at Abrecco ASAP!