Senior iOS Developer
This role will be fully remote initially, and will involve some work from home (as well as flexible working arrangements) once things go back to normal!
This is an exciting new Edinburgh-based opportunity for an experienced iOS Developer to join an expanding organisation who’ll fully utilise technical knowledge and experience, reward you very well for your efforts, and get you working on interesting products that you or I might just be using some day soon!
Due to the importance of their mobile offerings, our client is looking for an individual with considerable iOS expertise who can work with the wider business to design and develop new features while improving the internal development team through mentoring and up-skilling less experienced members.
So if you have a solid background in native iOS development and have a good understanding of app architecture, Object-oriented design principles and more, apply now and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco!
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing and building mobile apps and features for our client’s core iOS offerings
- Working across the SDLC with the wider product team to conceptualise, realise and implement new functionality
- Contributing towards the ongoing improvement of the development function via mentoring and support
- Looking into new technologies to continuously improve the current product line
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Strong iOS development/native SDK (Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, etc.) experience
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back end services
- Good understanding of Object Oriented design principles and app architecture
- Experience with unit testing, Agile working and ideally some database knowledge
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and experienced iOS Developer to secure a challenging new position at a very exciting time for our central Edinburgh city centre based client. A competitive salary of up to £60,000 (plus benefits including pension, flexible and remote working and more) is available for the lucky candidate, so get in touch with Liam at Abrecco ASAP before this one’s gone!