Senior Test Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a Lead (or Senior looking to step up) Test Engineer has arisen within our busy and successful Edinburgh based client who delivers business-critical solutions to high profile private and public sector organisations.
So if you’re an experienced Test Engineer who still wants to remain hands-on across Web, Desktop and Mobile testing but also use their expertise and leadership skills to shape and improve a highly collaborative Test function, here’s your chance to take the reins in an environment where creative ideas are encouraged and brought to life, get to grips with the latest tech out there, and be part of an organisation who have a great track record of looking after their employees through competitive salaries, remote and flexible working, ongoing upskilling opportunities, generous holiday allowances and more!
The individual who’s lucky enough to nab this will have the opportunity to play a vital part in developing and performing Quality Assurance and Test activities across our client’s full product suite (which includes brand new additions!) built in the .Net and SQL Server tech stack, so why wait? Apply now and let’s have a chat!
What you’ll be doing;
- Designing, managing and executing automated and manual Web, Desktop and Mobile test solutions
- Managing the team, setting out priorities and improving the wider Test function
- Liaising with senior representatives to report successes and progress
- Contributing as a key part of the wider Agile team
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Test automation development experience using C# to create robust and efficient frameworks
- Experience with SQL / SQL Server and scripts
- Strong track record of producing manual and automated tests for desktop, mobile and web apps
- A background in team lead / management including line management / setting test priorities / etc.
- Good academic background including a degree in a relevant discipline
- Relevant certifications such as ISTQB
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum and DevOps / CI/CD beneficial
- Ideally some exposure to Azure / Microservices / Xamarin or similar
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead or Senior Test Engineer to join a successful and growing software house producing leading solutions to a wide variety of clients. You’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £45,000 alongside a benefits package including remote and flexible working, access to ongoing training/certifications and much more, so apply today and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco for more!