Senior VHDL Engineer - West Lothian
On behalf of our fantastic West Lothian based client, we here at Abrecco are on the hunt for a Design Engineer for an opportunity to work within a successful, innovative, electronics company undergoing major growth and evolution.
The lucky individual who secures this role will play a key role as they join a cross-functional team, implementing new customer-oriented product features in FPGA architectures, enhancing existing products, and creating new ones from requirements. There's a great and very much competitive package on offer for this role, alongside a list of benefits as long as my arm, so if this is sounding good already, here’s what they want you to bring to the team:
- Solid experience conceptualising, creating and adjusting FPGA designs
- Background of VHDL design and development
- Ability to work closely with others in a cross-functional team and dynamic working environment
- Detail-orientated nature and the ability to proactively contribute new ideas for ongoing improvements
- Knowledge of Xilinx / Virtex 7 series FPGAs
- Ideally, board-level design experience with microprocessor & high speed memory interface
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Senior VHDL Engineer who wishes to join a company with plenty of opportunities for growth and contribution. On top of a competitive salary, you’ll also be rewarded with an excellent benefits package, so don’t wait for this to be snapped up, apply today!