Service Delivery Manager
Abrecco are recruiting a Service Delivery Manager on behalf of our client based in central Edinburgh. Working within the Managed Service Team you will be leading the support of Microsoft based IT Infrastructure solutions for their clients. You will have sound working knowledge of ITIL Methodologies coupled with good Microsoft infrastructure skills to allow you to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Customer focus with excellent communications skills are paramount as you will be interacting and engaging with customers, 3rd party suppliers and internal colleagues on a daily basis. If this sounds like you, then get in touch with Craig to find out more.
What you’ll bring
- In depth knowledge of ITIL Methodologies (ideally including certification)
- Familiar with Microsoft System Centre Suite of applications
- Skilled in core Microsoft technologies (Windows Server, AD, MS Exchange, SCCM. etc)
- Proven experience working to agreed Service Level Agreements and implementing service improvements
What you’ll be doing
- Leading Microsoft based IT Infrastructure service delivery
- Work across multiple concurrent tasks and projects at any time
- Ensuring all tasks and projects are delivered and completed to the highest quality
- Agree and work to SLA
- Contribute to service improvement strategy
- Lead service delivery teams from the front and working with stakeholders on an ongoing basis
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Leader or Manager to join a highly successful organisation in central Edinburgh who work with client across multiple sectors. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary up to £50k dependant on experience plus a benefits package which includes access to training and certification. Apply now or get in touch with Craig to find out more.