Software Developer – PHP / Symfony – Glasgow or Remote – Perm – to £30k
Are you an experienced PHP Developer looking to forge a successful career with an industry leading company? Do you enjoy working on a variety of interesting projects? Would you like the flexibility to work remotely? If this sounds like you, read on…
Our client has a plan in place to meet their digital goals and they are looking to make a quality addition to their development team to help them achieve this. You should be a motivated self-starter with excellent team working and communication skills to compliment your technical abilities. If this sounds like you and you would enjoy working in a small, experienced development team then what are you waiting for? Get in touch now!
What you will be doing:
- Developing the company’s suite of microservice-driven digital platforms
- Work with developers, designers and other teams to support the company’s business assets
- Getting involved in all elements of the software development lifecycle
What you will bring:
- Excellent object oriented and procedural PHP skills
- Good experience with Symfony or another PHP MVC framework (Laravel, Zend, Magento)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with a version control system, ideally Git
- Any experience with Docker, AWS, Behat or Nginx would be nice to have.
- Previous experience working with microservice architecture would be welcome though not essential
So if this sounds like you, don’t hesitate! Apply now and be a part of our client’s ongoing success.