Software Developer - SQL / Embedded or Web Based Development - Perm - Aberdeen - to £50K + bens
Are you inquisitive, keen, enthusiastic and looking for a company who can offer training and mentoring, the chance to work with the latest technologies and an opportunity to progress your career in a collaborative environment? If so read on...
Abrecco’s Aberdeenshire based client has a new opportunity for a Software Developer to join a diverse skilled team who develop, test and support a variety of bespoke software and instrumentation systems. Due to the diverse setup of this business, you will be exposed to database development and maintenance coupled with either embedded software development, web based client solutions, or both. Training will be provided to fill in any gaps so if you have even some of the skills apply now or get in contact to find out more!
This is a varied and interesting role that will allow you to gain experience across the full lifecycle; implementing and supporting mainstream technologies while learning about and evaluating new emerging technologies.
What the team are doing
- Capturing requirements and developing solutions for the business
- Supporting and administering in-house systems and databases
- Working with high level microcontrollers
- IOS and Android Development
- Web based development
- Ad-hoc database development, reports - queries
- Evaluating new technologies
What you will bring
- You will be a solutions focused individual with excellent communication skills and an inquisitive nature who is able to work between multiple tasks and projects in a collaborative environment
- Eagerness to diversify your development skills and knowledge
- Any experience across embedded C, C++ skills or Web Based skills HTML CSS ASP.NET
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL technologies
- Familiarity with mobile technologies such as IOS and Android
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a team-oriented environment so if you feel you have the right attitude, apply now! In return, our client is offering a competitive salary up to £50K dependant on experience with great benefits which include a generous holiday allowance, 5% matched Company pension, BUPA Healthcare and a company performance related bonus.
Only apply to this vacancy if you consent to us contacting you with regards to this and similar future career opportunities. You may call to discuss the role in more detail if you wish.