System / Verification Test Engineer
Abrecco’s West Lothian based client (the go-to contact in their domain) is on the hunt for a new addition to their market-leading, highly collaborative and imaginative R&D team.
On this occasion, what they’re looking for is Test Engineer who is just as happy working with electronics as they are software; performing important verification tests to ensure quality and resolve any issues that might come up, analysing software and hardware requirements and producing viable plans from them, performing system-level tests, and all the while using their talents across manual and automated testing to not only contribute, but more importantly improve as they go.
So if you’re someone who’s just as comfortable tackling electronics as you are software, and would thrive in a team-centric working culture, this is the job for you!
What you'l be doing;
- Creating test plans from technical requirements (both software and electronics)
- Developing and executing design verification, automated and manual tests
- Building your career within a fast paced, customer-focused R&D company
Personal and Technical attributes;
- History of designing tests for both hardware and software products
- Solid experience of manual and automated testing and system test cycles
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, development languages and related technologies (C#, Python, TCL, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability and a willingness to learn as you go
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding R&D Team within a world-leading technology business based in West Lothian. Our client rewards success and the lucky candidate will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If this is of interest please apply with your most recent CV and get in touch with Liam at Abrecco now!