Systems Developer - C#, SQL Server
If a varied and interesting workload, a collaborative and innovative working environment, progression opportunities…and free parking in Edinburgh…sound good to you, here’s a chance to get all of that and more whilst working on a range of enviable new projects.
If you’re a Systems Developer with experience in C#/.Net development and great database skills (SQL Server, TSQL, and ideally design and admin) who’d enjoy working with and supporting business users, our client wants you to be a key part of their team!
Abrecco’s client is a well established, global organisation with offices in central Edinburgh who look after and reward their employees on merit, so if you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding role, look no further!
What you’ll be a part of:
- Developing, maintaining and supporting the core company business systems
- Getting involved across the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Liaising with other cross functional teams within the business
- Helping out with business-critical projects, and contributing to ongoing improvements
What you will bring to the table:
- A degree in a relevant subject (Computer Science, etc.)
- Excellent experience with C#.Net and ideally Entity Framework
- Strong SQL Server skills (stored procedures, views, and ideally some DB Design and Admin)
- Knowledge of SSIS and/or SSRS would be useful
- Excellent communication skills and a knack for problem solving
So if this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Apply now before it’s gone!