Systems Developer – Edinburgh
What’s missing in your current role? A varied and interesting workload? A great office culture? Career progression? If you want to change this for something varied and altogether better, please read on…
If you’re experienced in .NET Development with great database skills, have excellent problem solving abilities and enjoy working with, and supporting business users then my client will definitely want to hear from you so give me a call!
Abrecco’s client is a well established, global organisation with offices in central Edinburgh who look after and reward their employees on merit. They have a comprehensive benefits package that includes an annual bonus, life and medical cover as well as free parking on site amongst others.
What the team is doing:
- Development, maintenance and support of the main company business systems.
- Involved in the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Liaise with other teams within the business.
- Testing, documentation and other ad hoc duties as required
What you will bring:
- A degree in a computing related subject
- Excellent experience with C#.NET / Entity Framework
- Strong SQL Server database skills (stored procedures, queries, views etc.)
- Knowledge of SSIS and/or SSRS would be useful
- Excellent communication skills
So if this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? Apply now and be a part of our client’s ongoing success.