Test Development Engineer - Electronics
Like the idea of joining a company well known in their field for their competitive, creative and ambitious workforce? Want to be part of their cross-functional and highly-collaborative team as you design and implement key testing solutions for their wide and ever-growing range of hardware products? Fancy being the go-to technical resource between two key arms of an evolving organisation with a track record of success? If you’re saying yes to all of the above, keep reading!
- Bridging the gap between the Research and Development and Manufacturing areas of the business
- Ensuring HW products, both new and existing, can be effectively manufactured and tested going forward
- Defining and fulfilling key requirements to deadlines and implementing ad-hoc design alterations
- Contributing to ongoing improvements to our client’s innovative product suite
Personal and Technical attributes;
- Electronics degree holder (or equivalent)
- Solid experience of defining and implementing test solutions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Test technology/development experience (JTAG Boundary Scan, etc.)
- Skills in C/C++, Python and/or Labview for product manufacture verification
- A bonus would be any previous exposure to FPGA/VHDL design, PCB design, and ideally OrCAD
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding R&D Team within a world leading technology business based in West Lothian. Our client rewards success and the lucky candidate will receive a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and more. So if this is of interest, apply with your most recent CV!