Test Engineer – System / Hardware
On the back of recent success with our West Lothian based client, the team and I here at Abrecco have been asked to help them out once again to secure a new addition to their market-leading and collaborative team in the shape of a Systems / Hardware Test Engineer.
In this role, they’re looking for someone who’s happy working with both software and hardware requirements and producing viable test plans from them, and who can use their talents across manual and automated testing to not only contribute, but improve as they go. So if you’re someone who’s just as comfortable tackling electronics as you are software, and would thrive in a team-centric working culture, this is the job for you.
- Create test plans from technical requirements (both software and electronics)
- Development and execution of design verification, automated and manual tests
- Desire to build your career within a fast paced, customer-focused R&D company
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability and a willingness to learn as you go
Personal and Technical attributes;
- Solid experience of manual and automated testing and system test cycles
- Experience designing tests for both hardware and software products
- Knowledge of testing frameworks, development languages and related technologies (C#, Python, TCL, Bugzilla, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team
- Any familiarity with Network devices and protocols
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding R&D Team within a world-leading technology business based in West Lothian. Our client rewards success and the lucky candidate will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. If this is of interest please apply with your most recent CV now!