On behalf of our fantastic West Lothian based client, we here at Abrecco are on the hunt for a Design Engineer for an opportunity to work within a successful, innovative, electronics company undergoing major growth and evolution.
The lucky individual who secures this role will play a key role as they join a cross-functional team, implementing new customer-oriented product features in FPGA architectures, enhancing existing products, and creating new ones from requirements. So if this is sounding good already, here’s what they want you to bring to the team:
- Solid experience conceptualising, creating and adjusting FPGA designs
- Background of VHDL design and development
- Ability to work closely with others in a cross-functional team and dynamic working environment
- Detail-orientated nature and the ability to proactively contribute new ideas for ongoing improvements
- Knowledge of Xilinx / Virtex 7 series FPGAs
- Ideally, board-level design experience with microprocessor & high speed memory interface
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled VHDL Engineer who wishes to join a company with plenty of opportunities for growth and career progression. On top of a competitive salary, you’ll also be rewarded with an excellent benefits package, so don’t wait for this to be snapped up, apply today!